Subscribe to our newsletter

Keep up to date on all the news!

Need Help?

Customer care:

  • 393 / 0488672
  • 0373 / 1973623
<< Back

CHAMPAGNE SIGNATURE BLANC DE BLANCS PHILIPPE GONET

Data sheet
  • Winery: Gonet Philippe
  • Denomination: Champagne AOC
  • Variety: Charonnay 100%
  • Region: Champagne
  • Year: S.A.
  • Gradation: 12,0%
  • Bottle: 75 cl
  • In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
  • Yeast: Indigeni
  • Aging: Steel
  • Match with: Pesce
  • Nation: France
  • Dosage: Brut
  • Sugar: 7 g/l

44,90 €

Last 1 bottles in stock

00165 - 15E10-11-12-13-14

Warning: Last items in stock!

This Blanc de Blancs by Gonet was born from Chardonnay  from the Grand Cru Le Mesnil up to 40% and the remaining 60 % from Chardonnay grapes selected from 6 Montgueux land. The vineyards are cultivated with particular respect for the natural ecosystem; the plants are rooted on limestone-clay soils with over 40 meters of chalk layer. The grapes undergo soft pressing and are fermented through champenoise method: 6 months in heat-controlled tanks of stainless steel or epoxy resin, subsequent aging in Champenoise bottle in a cellar at a constant temperature of 12°.

Go to the cellar
  • Product Name:CHAMPAGNE SIGNATURE BLANC DE BLANCS PHILIPPE GONET
  • Product Reference: 00165 - 15E10-11-12-13-14
  • By Philippe Gonet
  • Price: 44,90
  • Product Width: 0.00 cm
  • Product Height: 0.00 cm
  • Product Depth: 0.00 cm
  • Product Weight: 1.50 kg
  • Description: This Blanc de Blancs by Gonet was born from Chardonnay  from the Grand Cru Le Mesnil up to 40% and the remaining 60 % from Chardonnay grapes selected from 6 Montgueux land. The vineyards are cultivated with particular respect for the natural ecosystem; the plants are rooted on limestone-clay soils with over 40 meters of chalk layer. The grapes undergo soft pressing and are fermented through champenoise method: 6 months in heat-controlled tanks of stainless steel or epoxy resin, subsequent aging in Champenoise bottle in a cellar at a constant temperature of 12°.
Path: > > CHAMPAGNE SIGNATURE BLANC DE BLANCS PHILIPPE GONET

PayPal

Wist Srl | P.Iva: 01593640194 | CR-185575 | capitale sociale 10.000€ Credits

Follow