Subscribe to our newsletter

Keep up to date on all the news!

Need Help?

Customer care:

  • 393 / 0488672
  • 0373 / 1973623
<< Back
SAINT JOSEPH PITROU AOC 2012 DOMAINE DARD & RIBO Maximize

SAINT JOSEPH PITROU AOC 2012 DOMAINE DARD & RIBO

Data sheet
  • Winery: Domaine Dard & Ribo
  • Denomination: St-Joseph AOC
  • Variety: Syrah 100%
  • Region: Valle del Rodano
  • Year: 2012
  • Gradation: 12,5%
  • Bottle: 75 cl
  • In Vineyard: Biodynamic Regime - Natural Philosophy
  • Yeast: Indigeni
  • Aging: Casks medium and small
  • Match with: Carni
  • Nation: France

46,00 €

Last 1 bottles in stock

01415 - 18a3

Warning: Last items in stock!

Saint-Joseph Pitrou 2012 Domaine Dard & Ribo comes from Syrah grapes grown in a vineyard of less than one hectare; Pitrou is the name of the previous owner of the land. In the cellar the grapes are 90% de-stemmed, the other not destemmed 10%  favor a spontaneous fermentation without selected yeasts; maceration lasts 20 days and aging took place in 500 liter barrels for 24 months, followed by a very long aging in glass.

Go to the cellar
  • Product Name:SAINT JOSEPH PITROU AOC 2012 DOMAINE DARD & RIBO
  • Product Reference: 01415 - 18a3
  • By Domaine Dard & Ribo
  • Price: 46,00
  • Product Width: 0.00 cm
  • Product Height: 0.00 cm
  • Product Depth: 0.00 cm
  • Product Weight: 1.50 kg
  • Description: Saint-Joseph Pitrou 2012 Domaine Dard & Ribo comes from Syrah grapes grown in a vineyard of less than one hectare; Pitrou is the name of the previous owner of the land. In the cellar the grapes are 90% de-stemmed, the other not destemmed 10%  favor a spontaneous fermentation without selected yeasts; maceration lasts 20 days and aging took place in 500 liter barrels for 24 months, followed by a very long aging in glass.
Path: > > SAINT JOSEPH PITROU AOC 2012 DOMAINE DARD & RIBO

Other products in the same category

PayPal

Wist Srl | P.Iva: 01593640194 | CR-185575 | capitale sociale 10.000€ Credits

Follow