Subscribe to our newsletter

Keep up to date on all the news!

Need Help?

Customer care:

  • 393 / 0488672
  • 0373 / 1973623
<< Back
CABERNET SAUVIGNON DIAMOND COLLECTION 2011 F.F. COPPOLA WINERY Maximize

CABERNET SAUVIGNON DIAMOND COLLECTION 2011 F.F. COPPOLA WINERY

Data sheet
  • Winery: Francis Ford Coppola Winery
  • Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Region: California
  • Year: 2011
  • Gradation: 13,5%
  • Bottle: 75 cl
  • In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
  • Yeast: Indigeni
  • Aging: Barrique
  • Match with: Carni
  • Nation: U.S.A.
  • Tipologia: Rosso

23,50 €

Last 1 bottles in stock

00657

Warning: Last items in stock!

It comes from Zinfadel grapes 76 %, 23% Petit Sirah and Syrah for the remaining 1 %, grown in old vineyards in Amador County and younger vineyards in Paso Robles, in Sonoma County, California. Wine with good depth and based on spicy fruit, pleasant companion of the table.In the vineyard the processes are carried out respecting the environment and the surrounding ecosystem. In the cellar the wine was obtained by alcoholic fermentation in tank triggered by natural yeasts. the wine is aged 12 months in new barrels for 40 % of the mass, and barrels of 2 years for the remaining 60%.

Go to the cellar
  • Product Name:CABERNET SAUVIGNON DIAMOND COLLECTION 2011 F.F. COPPOLA WINERY
  • Product Reference: 00657
  • By Francis Ford Coppola Winery
  • Price: 23,50
  • Product Width: 0.00 cm
  • Product Height: 0.00 cm
  • Product Depth: 0.00 cm
  • Product Weight: 1.50 kg
  • Description: It comes from  Zinfadel  grapes 76 %, 23%  Petit Sirah  and  Syrah  for the remaining 1 %, grown in old vineyards in Amador County and younger vineyards in Paso Robles, in  Sonoma County , California. Wine with good depth and based on spicy fruit, pleasant companion of the table. In the vineyard the processes are carried out respecting the environment and the surrounding ecosystem. In the cellar the wine was obtained by alcoholic fermentation in tank triggered by natural yeasts. the wine is aged 12 months in new barrels for 40 % of the mass, and barrels of 2 years for the remaining 60%.
Path: > > CABERNET SAUVIGNON DIAMOND COLLECTION 2011 F.F. COPPOLA WINERY

PayPal

Wist Srl | P.Iva: 01593640194 | CR-185575 | capitale sociale 10.000€ Credits

Follow