Subscribe to our newsletter

Keep up to date on all the news!

Need Help?

Customer care:

  • 393 / 0488672
  • 0373 / 1973623
<< Back
BEAUNE 1ER CRU LES REVERSEES AOC 2012 THOMAS BOULEY Maximize

BEAUNE 1ER CRU LES REVERSEES AOC 2012 THOMAS BOULEY

Data sheet
  • Denomination: Beaune 1er Cru
  • Winery: Bouley Thomas
  • Variety: Pinot Nero 100%
  • Region: Borgogna
  • Year: 2012
  • Gradation: 13,0%
  • Bottle: 75 cl
  • In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
  • Yeast: Indigeni
  • Aging: Pièce
  • Match with: Carni
  • Nation: France

55,00 €

Last 4 bottles in stock

00540 - 17C20-23/ (15ALT)

Warning: Last items in stock!

This Beaune 1er Cru Les Reversées by Thomas Bouley comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown in Beaune, in 0,54 hectares of vineyards facing south/east of the property and classified Beaune 1er Les Reversées AOC. The vinification is traditional, with the use of indigenous yeasts and fermentations in open steel vats at a controlled temperature (32°C). The wine refines in new barrels for 30% of the mass, in used ones for the remaining 70%, for a total duration of 18 months.

Go to the cellar
  • Product Name:BEAUNE 1ER CRU LES REVERSEES AOC 2012 THOMAS BOULEY
  • Product Reference: 00540 - 17C20-23/ (15ALT)
  • By Thomas Bouley (Jean-Marc Bouley)
  • Price: 55,00
  • Product Width: 0.00 cm
  • Product Height: 0.00 cm
  • Product Depth: 0.00 cm
  • Product Weight: 1.50 kg
  • Description: This Beaune 1er Cru Les Reversées by Thomas Bouley  comes from Pinot Noir  grapes grown in Beaune, in 0,54 hectares of vineyards facing south/east of the property and classified Beaune 1er Les Reversées AOC. The vinification is traditional, with the use of indigenous yeasts and fermentations in open steel vats at a controlled temperature (32°C). The wine refines in new barrels for 30% of the mass, in used ones for the remaining 70%, for a total duration of 18 months.
Path: > > BEAUNE 1ER CRU LES REVERSEES AOC 2012 THOMAS BOULEY

Other products in the same category

PayPal

Wist Srl | P.Iva: 01593640194 | CR-185575 | capitale sociale 10.000€ Credits

Follow