Subscribe to our newsletter

Keep up to date on all the news!

Need Help?

Customer care:

  • 393 / 0488672
  • 0373 / 1973623
<< Back
CHABLIS GRAND CRU VAUDESIR AOC 2015 DOMAINE SAMUEL BILLAUD Maximize

CHABLIS GRAND CRU VAUDESIR AOC 2015 DOMAINE SAMUEL BILLAUD

Data sheet
  • Winery: Domaine Samuel Billaud
  • Denomination: Chablis Grand Cru AOC
  • Variety: Charonnay 100%
  • Region: Chablis
  • Year: 2015
  • Gradation: 13,0%
  • Bottle: 75 cl
  • In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
  • Yeast: Indigeni
  • Aging: Pièce
  • Match with: Pesce
  • Nation: France

75,00 €

On sale On sale!

Last 1 bottles in stock

01496 - 5c7

Warning: Last items in stock!

It comes from Chardonnay grapes grown in 1.2 hectares in Grand Cru Vaudesir, located on the right bank of the river Le Serein in Chablis, from plots exposed entirely south. The Vaudesir stands on clay limestone marl of the period Kimeridgiano, rich in fossils. Fermentation is triggered by indigenous yeast, the aging of the 70% of the mass takes place in barrels used for six years for 15 months and 4 of these months passed on the yeasts, the remaining 30 % aged in steel .

Go to the cellar
  • Product Name:CHABLIS GRAND CRU VAUDESIR AOC 2015 DOMAINE SAMUEL BILLAUD
  • Product Reference: 01496 - 5c7
  • By Domaine Samuel Billaud
  • Price: 75,00
  • Product Width: 0.00 cm
  • Product Height: 0.00 cm
  • Product Depth: 0.00 cm
  • Product Weight: 1.50 kg
  • Description: It comes from Chardonnay grapes grown in 1.2 hectares in Grand Cru Vaudesir , located on the right bank of the river Le Serein in Chablis , from plots exposed entirely south. The Vaudesir stands on clay limestone marl of the period Kimeridgiano , rich in fossils. Fermentation is triggered by indigenous yeast, the aging of the 70% of the mass takes place in barrels used for six years for 15 months and 4 of these months passed on the yeasts, the remaining 30 % aged in steel .
Path: > > CHABLIS GRAND CRU VAUDESIR AOC 2015 DOMAINE SAMUEL BILLAUD

Other products in the same category

PayPal

Wist Srl | P.Iva: 01593640194 | CR-185575 | capitale sociale 10.000€ Credits

Follow