0,00 € Total
No products for this winery.
The company is run by the owners Lucio Canestrari and his wife Fiorella De Nardo: the first plant was in 1982 (0.54 Ha) and the total cultivated land was 2.80 Ha, the first bottling in 1986. In 1988, the purchase of Spescia vineyard, a soft press and a refrigerator, allowed to fill 16,000 bottles, and to produce for the first time Vigna Gaia, that is now Gaiospino. The company currently consists of three parts, with a total area of 17.5 hectares, with 9.5 hectares of vineyards enrolled in the Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico. The vineyards are in different municipalities (Staffolo - Cupramontana and San Paolo di Jesi) and on different terrain with altitudes ranging between 250 and 400 meters, the vineyard density is from 1666 plants / Ha of old plants in the process of thickening the 3.300- 5,000 vines / Ha of new plants. The training system used is Guyot with the grassing of vineyards implemented since 1983; control of fungal diseases and insects is done by the method of integrated and biological control. The company does not fertilize from back in 1995 to keep intact the profile of the terroir, are produced natural wines, healthy and digestible.