Champagne Cuvee Le Clos de Bouzy Brut Millesime 2006 Magnum - Andrè ClouetData sheet
- Winery: Andrè Clouet
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Bouzy
- Region: Champagne
- Year: 2006
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 150 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The musts ferment slowly at temperatures between 16 and 18 ° C; the second fermentation takes place in the underground cellars at a temperature of 11 ° C
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Wood and Steel
- Match with: Meats
- Dosage: Brut
- Sugar: 8 g/l
- Typology: Champagne
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 7°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2034
- Our judgment: 94/100 Superb Wine
This cuvée comes from Pinot Noir grapes, exclusively from the 2006 vintage, grown in the Terroirs of Bouzy classified as Grand Cru; the vineyards have their roots on volcanic schist soils rich in chalk. Limited edition.
By buying this product you can collect up to 45 loyalty points. Your cart will total 45 points that can be converted into a voucher of 9,00 €.