Champagne Grand Cru Brut Millesime 2009 - Andrè ClouetData sheet
- Winery: Andrè Clouet
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Bouzy
- Region: Champagne
- Year: 2009
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The musts ferment slowly at temperatures between 16 and 18 ° C; the second fermentation takes place in the underground cellars at a temperature of 11 ° C
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Wood and Steel
- Match with: Meats
- Dosage: Brut
- Sugar: 8 g/l
- Typology: Champagne
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 7°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
This cuvée comes from Pinot Noir grapes, exclusively from the 2009 vintage, grown in the Terroirs of Bouzy classified as Grand Cru; the vineyards have their roots on volcanic schist soils rich in chalk.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.