Champagne Rosè Grand Cru Brut - Andrè ClouetData sheet
- Winery: Andrè Clouet
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Variety: 92% Pinot Noir, 8% Bouzy Rouge
- Nation: France
- Production area: Bouzy
- Region: Champagne
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The musts ferment slowly at temperatures between 16 and 18 ° C; the second fermentation takes place in the underground cellars at a temperature of 11 ° C
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Wood and Steel
- Match with: First dishes
- Dosage: Brut
- Typology: Champagne
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 7°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100
This cuvée comes from an assembly of Pinot Noir (92%) and Bouzy Rouge (8%) grapes grown in the Terroir of Bouzy. The work both in the vineyard and in the cellar can be defined traditional-craftsmanship, just think that the remuage is still done by hand, as well as the dégorgement, conducted according to family tradition. The musts ferment slowly at temperatures between 16 and 18 ° C; the second fermentation takes place in the underground cellars at a temperature of 11 ° C. The base wines ferment in wood.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.