Champagne Brut Rosé - Florence MancierData sheet
- Winery: Florence Mancier
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Variety: 55% Pinot Nero, 45% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Cuchery
- Region: Champagne
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 12.5% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Manual harvest of the grapes from the end of September and fermentation in steel tanks.
- Yeast: Selected
- Match with: Excellent as an aperitif, it also goes well with any meal.
- Typology: Rosè
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
It is striking with the use of color and special aroma of red fruits, due to the addition of elaborate red wine. Excellent on the palate and can be served throughout the meal.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.