Champagne Brut Blanc de Blancs - Florence MancierData sheet
- Winery: Florence Mancier
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Production area: Cuchery
- Region: Champagne
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 12.5% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Selected
- Match with: Also excellent as an aperitif, it is the ideal companion for delicate foods including caviar, fish, molluscs and shellfish "lobster, lobster, oysters".
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 6-8°C
- Typology: Champagne
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2025
- Our judgment: 91/100
Florence Mancier Champagne Brut Blanc de Blancs is made from hand-picked Chardonnay grapes. After the refermentation in the bottle it is kept in contact with the yeasts for at least 36 months, enriched with aromas and structure. A masterly made Champagne, with a remarkable drinkability but without giving up class and power.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.