Champagne Cuvée Prestige Brut 'Millésime' 2012 - Florence MancierData sheet
- Winery: Florence Mancier
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Variety: 55% Pinot Meunier, 30% Pinot Nero, 15% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Cuchery
- Region: Champagne
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 12,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Also excellent as an aperitif, it is the ideal companion for delicate foods including caviar, fish, molluscs and shellfish "lobster, lobster, oysters".
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 6-8°C
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from a careful selection of wines from three types of grapes of the same vintage. This makes it the flagship of Florence Mancier's Champagne.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.