Champagne 1er Cru Blanc de Noirs L'Ouverture - Savart

100% secure payments
>Earn 9 points/€1.80 Earn 9 points/€1.80 (Each €10.00 spent = 1 point, 1 point = €0.20 discount)
Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of €1.80.
€95.00
Tax included
Quantity

Last items in stock

Champagne " L'Ouverture " comes from Pinot Noir grapes, grown in the vineyards by Savart in Premier Cru located in Ecueil and Villers-aux- Noeuds, in the department of La Montagne de Reims. It's a fragrant and fruity Blanc de Noirs , which makes the drink very pleasant; It is apparently "easy " and could be used both as an aperitif and as a high-level Champagne pasta dishes.

Wine description

The "L'Ouverture" Champagne comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown by the Savart in the Premier Cru vineyards located in Ecueil and Villers-aux-Noeuds, in the department of La Montagne de Reims. The base wines are produced with 85% of grapes coming from the first pressing (Cuvèe), and the remaining 15% from the second (Primo Taglio). The vinification takes place completely in steel where the wines carry out the malolactic process completely. The dosage is 7 g / l. Degorgement July 2017 and November 2017.

Aging Capacity

Wine to be drunk for a few years.

Small tips

Taste it at 7 ° C on Tortellini with porcini fondue.

Data sheet

Winery
Champagne Savart
Denomination
AOC Champagne
Variety
100% Pinot Nero
Nation
France
Production area
Ecueil
Region
Champagne
Year
S.A.
Gradation
12,0%
Bottle
75 cl
In Vineyard
Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
Yeast
Indigenous
Aging
Steel
Match with
Appetizers
Dosage
Brut
Sugar
7 g/l
Typology
Champagne
Serving Temperature
Temperature 7°C.
Ideal consumption
From 2021 To 2028
Our judgment
94/100 Very Big Wine

Related products

(16 other products in the same category)