Champagne Cuvée Brut Passion Millésime 2012 - Harlin Père et FilsData sheet
- Winery: Harlin Père et Fils
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Variety: 50% Chardonnay, 50% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Champagne
- Region: Champagne
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 12,0 % vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Seafood, fish, shellfish, all meal.
- Dosage: Brut
- Sugar: 7 g/l
- Typology: Champagne
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2026
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The philosophy of the maison is simple, if the soil is healthy the vine will also have a healthy life. Only if the vine is able to properly extract all the minerals from the soil, the terroir can express itself in your champagne glasses.
For all this Harlin Père et Fils supports 3 essential things: healthy viticulture, soil maintenance and biodiversity. These 3 points overlap each other.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.