Champagne Brut Rosé de Saignée 1er Cru - Michel TixierData sheet
- Winery: Michel Tixier
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Pinot Meunier
- Production area: Champagne
- Region: Champagne
- Year: S.A.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Rosé obtained thanks to the maceration of the skins for a few hours in the must before the fermentation phase. Alcoholic fermentation is carried out in steel. Vinification is carried out using malolactic fermentation
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 36 months of stay on the yeasts and 3 months of rest after the dégorgement.
- Match with: Accompanies appetizers, meats and cooked fish.
- Dosage: Brut
- Sugar: 7 g/l
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12 °C
- Typology: Champagne
- Annual Bottles Produced: Circa 6000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2024
- Our judgment: 90/100
Seductive for its cherry color and its sustained and delicate effervescence, this tasty champagne is an invitation to pleasure. Its nose is characterized by notes of stone fruits such as plum and cherry brandy, for aeration to reveal aromas of fresh fruit such as wild strawberry, blueberry, all dotted on one side grilled and roasted.
In the mouth the attack is compelling and fresh. First, it has aromas of strawberry jam, black currant and blackberry, followed by aromas of blueberries and spicy notes. Everything is fragrant, sweet, oily and well balanced.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.