Champagne Brut Blanc de Blancs 1er Cru - Michel TixierData sheet
- Winery: Michel Tixier
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Production area: Champagne
- Region: Champagne
- Year: S.A.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Alcoholic fermentation is carried out in steel. Vinification is carried out with the use of malolactic fermentation.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 20% of the still wine produced stays for a few months in barriques before being bottled. 36 months of stay on the yeasts and 3 months of rest after the dégorgement
- Match with: Accompanies appetizers, meats and cooked fish.
- Dosage: Brut
- Sugar: 7 g/l
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12 °C
- Typology: Champagne
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2024
- Our judgment: 90/100
It reveals a beautiful pale gold color with green reflections reminiscent of the color of white grapes. Its fine and light effervescence is an invitation to pleasure. Its rich and fresh nose is subtle and immediately reveals aromas of lemon and candied flowers (acacia and rose), then aeration reveals seductive aromas of lime, pear and bergamot. On the palate it is elastic with predominant aromas of mango and yellow melon, then marked notes of banana and candied fruit (apricot) appear and at the end of the mouth, soft and creamy, a thin note of pear in syrup is mixed
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.