Champagne Brut Cuvée Supreme Grand Cru Millésime 2014 - Michel TixierData sheet
- Winery: Michel Tixier
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Variety: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chigny-les-Roses
- Region: Champagne
- Year: 2014
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Alcoholic fermentation is carried out in steel. Vinification is carried out using malolactic fermentation.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Minimum 60 months of stay on the yeasts and at least 3 months of rest after the dégorgement.
- Match with: Accompanies appetizers, meats and cooked fish.
- Dosage: Brut
- Sugar: 7 g/l
- Typology: Champagne
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2025
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
This Prestige cuvée with dynamic and delicate effervescence is the result of a very beautiful harvest. Its beautiful gold color with silver reflections and its intense nose, which combines aromas of dried herbs, subtle hints of thyme and exotic aromas such as pineapple, orange and passion fruit make it a refined wine.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.