Champagne Brut Nature 1er Cru - Michel TixierData sheet
- Winery: Michel Tixier
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Variety: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chigny-les-Roses
- Region: Champagne
- Year: S.A.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Alcoholic fermentation is carried out in steel. Vinification is carried out using malolactic fermentation
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Minimum 60 months of stay on the yeasts and at least 3 months of rest after the dégorgement.
- Match with: Accompanies appetizers, meats and cooked fish.
- Dosage: Brut
- Sugar: 7 g/l
- Typology: Champagne
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12 °C
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
True reflection of the terroir from which it comes, Brut Nature reveals, without adding sugar, all its character.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.