Champagne Cuvée Grand Cru - Harlin Père et FilsData sheet
- Winery: Harlin Père et Fils
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Variety: 50% Chardonnay, 40% Pinot Noir, 10% Meunier
- Nation: France
- Production area: Mareuil-le-Port
- Region: Champagne
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 12,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Seafood, fish, shellfish, all meal.
- Dosage: Brut
- Sugar: 7 g/l
- Typology: Champagne
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10-12°C.
- Ideal consumption: Entro 3 - 7 anni
- Our judgment: 90/100
The philosophy of the Maison is simple, if the soil is healthy even the vine will have a healthy life. Only if the vine is able to properly extract all the minerals from the soil, the terroir can express itself in your champagne glasses.
For all this Harlin Père et Fils supports 3 essential things: healthy viticulture, soil maintenance and biodiversity. These 3 points overlap each other.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.