Champagne Grande Reserve Brut - Andrè ClouetData sheet
- Winery: Andrè Clouet
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Bouzy
- Region: Champagne
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The musts ferment slowly at temperatures between 16 and 18 ° C; the second fermentation takes place in the underground cellars at a temperature of 11 ° C
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Wood and Steel
- Match with: First dishes
- Dosage: Brut
- Sugar: 8 g/l
- Typology: Champagne
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 7°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
This cuvée comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown in the terroir of Bouzy classified Grand Cru; the vines are rooted on schist soils of volcanic origin rich in chalk. Straw shiny, fine and large perlage; smell balsamic and spicy with hints of yellow fruit and berries . In the mouth it is very fresh, excellent drinkability as well as the sense of balance and pleasure .
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.