Champagne Brut Grande Année 1er Cru Magnum - Michel TixierData sheet
- Winery: Michel Tixier
- Denomination: AOC Champagne
- Variety: 60% Pinot Meunier, 20% Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chigny-les-Roses
- Region: Champagne
- Year: S.A.
- Bottle: 150 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Alcoholic fermentation is carried out in steel. Vinification is carried out using malolactic fermentation.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Minimum 60 months of stay on the yeasts and at least 3 months of rest after the dégorgement.
- Match with: Accompanies appetizers, meats and cooked fish.
- Dosage: Brut
- Sugar: 7 g/l
- Typology: Champagne
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12 °C
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
This cuvée from the beautiful golden yellow color reveals a fine and discreet effervescence and a beautiful drop of bubbles. Its powerful nose reveals aromas of candied fruit (figs, pineapples), honey and marzipan, and then, with aeration, roasted and roasted notes. The attack on the palate, evolved and full of maturity is direct. It reveals subtlety with subtle mineral notes of flint, a flint that mixes aromas of blackcurrant and licorice buds.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.