Barolo Chinato - Az.Agr. Cordero di MontezemoloData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Cordero di Montezemolo
- Denomination: Vino aromatizzato
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: La Morra
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 15% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: Special production obtained from the processing of Barolo wine. Every year about a thousand bottles of various and old Barolo vintages (at least over 10 years) are unbuttoned and assembled in a single stainless steel container.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: It remains infused at temperatures around 18 ° C for about a month after which it is bottled and is ready for consumption.
- Match with: Perfect as a digestive after meals with melt or hazelnut paste, dry pasta or bitter chocolate. Also excellent as an aperitif, served at even lower temperatures.
- Serving Temperature: Può essere consumato a temperatura ambiente o leggermente fresco (10 °C ) secondo le proprie preferenze gustative.
- Typology: Dessert
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2030
- Our judgment: 92/100
The Barolo Chinato of the Cordero di Montezemolo farm shows a brick red color, not very intense and tending to orange. The perfume is intense and delicate of damned Barolo, China and spices such as liquorice, marjoram, rhubarb and coriander. Among the various ingredients there are also bitter orange peel, absinthe, cinnamon, cloves and laurel. In the mouth it is soft, warm and powerful, with a semi-sweet and persistent finish.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.