L'ora Felice Malvasia Passito 2015 - Az.Agr. La TosaData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. La Tosa
- Denomination: DOC Colli Piacentini
- Variety: 100% Malvasia di Candia aromatica.
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Vigolzone (PC)
- Region: Emilia Romagna
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 11% vol.
- Bottle: 50 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Harvest period beginning of September, soft pressing of whole bunches; fermentation temperature 15-16 ° C.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Refrigeration in order to stop the fermentation; bottling around May.
- Match with: With baked desserts, fruit tarts and aspics, light spoon desserts.
- Typology: Dessert
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2025
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Sweet white from dried Malvasia di Candia Aromatica, it was born from the desire to explore a version of Passito very little widespread in Italy: a wine based more on freshness and elegance than on heavily overripe aromas and opulent taste; a non-cloying wine that captures the autumnal moods of our climate habitat.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.