Passito Traminer Aromatico e Riesling 2015 - Castel EnglarData sheet
- Winery: Castel Englar / Schloss Englar
- Denomination: IGT
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 80% Gewürztraminer, 20% Riesling
- Production area: San Michele Appiano (BZ)
- Region: Alto Adige
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 10,0% vol.
- Bottle: 37,5 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The dried grapes are pressed and then fermented partly in steel and partly in small barrels
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Part in steel and part in small barrels
- Match with: Desserts
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12°C.
- Typology: Dessert
- Ideal consumption: Da 2017 a 2026
- Our judgment: 90/100
The grapes come from vineyards that extend over hills adjacent to the mountain, at an altitude between 450 and 550 m asl, on calcareous soils of gravelly conformation subjected to strong temperature changes.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.