Bourgogne Les Grands Chaillots 2016 - Domaine Thibault Ligier-BelairData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Thibault Ligier-Belair
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Pinot Noir
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In piece for 18 months
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 93/100
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown and grown in its own vineyards planted in 1986 and located in the Village of Nuits Saint Georges right in front of the prestigious Premier Cru Les Saint Georges. Bourgogne Les Grands Chaillots 2016 is a wine with a serious temperament and a Premier Cru structure, it needs a few years of bottle.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.