Barolo Rocche di Castiglione 2011 - ViettiData sheet
- Winery: Vietti
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: 29 days in steel vats of contact with the skins, 4 of which are pre-fermentative cold maceration and 24 of fermentation and post-fermentation maceration at a temperature between 30/32 ° C. Malolactic fermentation in barriques
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: at the end of the malolactic fermentation in barriques, lasting four weeks, the wine is transferred to oak barrels for 31 months
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 97/100 Falstaff Magazin, 93/100 Wine Spectator, 92/100 Cellar Tracker, 90/100 Wine Enthusiast, 16.5/20 Jancis Robinson
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2028
- Our judgment: 94/100 Very Big Wine
Barolo Rocche di Castiglione is a wine played on floral and spicy aspects: you can admire sweet rose petals, mint, spices and licorice. The mouth is wide and full, the structure is full and satisfying without ever losing the floreality and refinement for a second. Long and concrete finish.
By buying this product you can collect up to 12 loyalty points. Your cart will total 12 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,40 €.