Barolo Brunate 2011 - ViettiData sheet
- Winery: Vietti
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: 23 days in steel vats of contact with the skins, 3 of which are pre-fermentation cold maceration and 18 of fermentation and post-fermentation maceration at a temperature between 30/32 ° C. Malolactic fermentation in barriques
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 32 months in total between oak barrels and large oak barrels
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 95/100 The Wine Front, 93/100 Wine Spectator, 93/100 Cellar Tracker, 17/20 Jancis Robinson
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2038
- Our judgment: 94/100 Superb Wine
Barolo Brunate is an expressive, intriguing wine of extraordinary richness; it takes advantage of the soil from which it is born and gives us elegant hints of violet, plum, strawberry, but also more male aromas of leather and spices. In the mouth we can find all the warmth of a Barolo in vintage 2011 enclosed in a velvet glove, it is a cross between the male Lazzarito and the finest Rocche.
By buying this product you can collect up to 13 loyalty points. Your cart will total 13 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,60 €.