Barolo Ravera 2011 - ViettiData sheet
- Winery: Vietti
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: 34 days in steel vats, 5 days of pre-fermentation cold maceration, alcoholic fermentation, then a long post-fermentation maceration at a temperature between 30/32 ° C. Loleta Malolattica in large barrels.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 32 months in large traditional oak barrels. Bottled without filtration in July 2014.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16° C
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 95/100 Robert Parker "The Wine Advocate", 94/100 Falstaff Magazin - Cellar Tracker, 93/100 Wine Spectator - Wine Enthusiast, 17/20 El Mundo Vin - Vinum Wine Magazin, 16.5/20 Jancis Robinson
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2038
- Our judgment: 94/100 Superb Wine
It comes from Nebbiolo grapes grown in the 2.7 hectares of land in the Ravera vineyard, in the municipality of Novello. The grapes, once harvested, were vinified by alcoholic fermentation activated by indigenous yeasts and 35-day maceration in steel tanks (5 of which by pre-fermentative cold maceration). The wine is then spent in large barrels where malolactic fermentation takes place until late spring. Aging takes place for 32 months in large traditional oak barrels, bottling took place in July 2014.
By buying this product you can collect up to 13 loyalty points. Your cart will total 13 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,60 €.