Barolo Castiglione 2011 - ViettiData sheet
- Winery: Vietti
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: after 24 months of aging in wood, they are assembled 8 months before bottling.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 93/100 The Wine Front, 91/100 Wine Spectator, 90/100 Wine Enthusiast - Cellar Tracker, 17/20 Jancis Robinson
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2030
- Our judgment: 93/100
Born from Nebbiolo grapes. The grapes are selected from vineyards located in Castiglione Falletto, Monforte, Barolo and Novello where the vines are planed an average of 4.800 vines per hectare. The vines are 7 to 35 years old with yields of 35 hl/ha, grown using the gouyot system. After harvesting, the grapes are gently pressed. Fermentation occurs in stainless steel with daily cap submersion for extraction of flavor and color.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.