Barolo Falletto 2011 - Az. Agr. FallettoData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Falletto - Bruno Giacosa
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Fermentation in cement tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In large oak barrels for 24 months
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 95/100 Wine Enthusiast, 94/100 Cellar Tracker, 93/100 Wine Spectator, 17/20 Jancis Robinson
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2038
- Our judgment: 95/100 Very Big Wine
Produced only from Nebbiolo grapes grown in the renowned Serralunga d'Alba crù. The harvest is manual and takes place in October, in the cellar cement tanks are used for fermentation, the same is done with indigenous yeasts with a maceration duration of four weeks. Once the fermentation is complete, the wine is aged in large oak barrels for 24 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 14 loyalty points. Your cart will total 14 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,80 €.