CHIANTI CLASSICO DOCG RISERVA Le baròncole 2012 San Giusto a RentennanoData sheet
- Winery: San Giusto a Rentennano
- Denomination: Chianti Classico DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Sangiovese 50% - Canaiolo 5%
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Cask 50% - Tonneaux 50%
- Match with: Meats
Chianti Classico DOCG Riserva le Baroncole by San Giusto a Rentennano is ruby, very fine nose, adhering to the Chianti type: there are violet, cherry, mineral notes, tobacco. Mouth measured, relaxed and balanced ; the tannin is biting. the plot is safe and elegant, combined with refreshing acidity gives pleasant to drink and naturalness. Final juicy and fruity.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.