Langhe Nebbiolo 2018 - Giuseppe CorteseData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Giuseppe Cortese
- Denomination: DOC Langhe Nebbiolo
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Barbaresco (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: about 30 days of fermentation in steel.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 12 months in Slovenian oak barrels ranging in size from 17 to 25 hectoliters, of varying age from the new to 8/9 years. Minimum 6 months in the bottle before being marketed.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 10000
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
Giuseppe Cortese's Langhe Nebbiolo comes from grapes from the younger vines from which Barbaresco is obtained.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.