Barbaresco Rabaja' Riserva 2013 - Giuseppe CorteseData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Giuseppe Cortese
- Denomination: DOCG Barbaresco Riserva
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Barbaresco (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: in steel tanks at controlled temperatures without exceeding the values of 30-32 ° for a duration of 18-20 days; subsequently the malolactic fermentation takes place which normally ends in a month.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 40 months in Slavonian oak barrels (17-25Hl), then rests 36 months in the bottle before being put on the market.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Premi: 96/100 The Wine Front, 95/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni
- Annual Bottles Produced: Circa 6000
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 To 2040
- Our judgment: 94/100 Superb Wine
Giuseppe Cortese's Barbaresco Riserva Rabajà comes from a small selection of the best Nebbiolo grapes harvested in a small part of an old vineyard within the prestigious Rabajà crù, located in the natural amphitheater that opens directly under the property cellar.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.