Côte-Rôtie AOC 2013 DOMAINE JEAN MICHEL STEPHANData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Jean Michel Stephan
- Denomination: Côte-Rôtie AOC
- Nation: France
- Variety: Syrah 90% - Viognier 10%
- Region: Valley of the Rhone
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Casks medium and small
- Match with: Meats
Côte- Rôtie AOC 2013 by Domaine Jean Michel Sthepan is produced in the Rhone Valley, Syrah (90%) and Viognier (10%) are grown using organic and natural methods. The vineyards are located in the villages of Verenay (Micashistes-Côte Brune), Tupin (Gneiss), Les Bercheries (Gneiss) and Côteau de Bassenon (Migmatite Sombre). The winemaking involves a small semi- carbonic maceration, followed by an aging in used wood for 24 months. No clarification nor filtration. The production is around to 30hl /Ha.
No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.