Barolo Ravera 2012 - Ferdinando PrincipianoData sheet
- Winery: Principiano Ferdinando
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Monforte d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The crushed grapes ferment without inoculation of yeasts and without sulfur for about a month
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Twenty-four months in 400 liter barrels and then in the approximately 2,000 bottles produced.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2030
- Our judgment: 92/100
Barolo Ravera Docg 2012 comes from Nebbiolo grapes of the old Michet clone matured in the area called Ravera, on 6,000 square meters of land with plants of almost fifty years. The pressed grapes ferment without inoculation of yeasts and without sulfur for about a month, after which the wine is aged for twenty-four months in barrels of 400 liters and subsequently in the approximately 2,000 bottles produced.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.