Barolo Serralunga 2012 - Ferdinando PrincipianoData sheet
- Winery: Principiano Ferdinando
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Monforte d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The crushed grapes ferment without inoculation of yeasts and without sulfur for about a month
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: twenty-four months takes place in barrels of 20 and 40 hectoliters and then in about 20,000 bottles produced.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 90/100 Cellar Tracker
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2028
- Our judgment: 92/100
Barolo Serralunga by Principiano offers rich garnet color. well- developed nose, outgoing and mature, smell is on ripe red fruit, spices, citrus, flowers; It has depth and aromas are well stratified. The mouth has pace and progression, there is warmth and fruit , much pulp and tasty tannins.Long finish
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.