Barbera d'Alba La Romualda 2012 - Ferdinando PrincipianoData sheet
- Winery: Principiano Ferdinando
- Denomination: DOC Barbera d'Alba
- Variety: 100% Barbera
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Monforte d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: fermentation and maceration without inoculation of yeasts and without added sulfur for a period varying between 30 and 60 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: twenty months in 400 liter barrels, then rests in about 1,800 bottles produced before being marketed.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: da 2017 a 2029
- Our judgment: 92/100
Barbera Grapes of La Romualda by Principiano grow up on 7,000 square meters of land in the sub-zone called Pian di Romualda in Monforte d'Alba where the Vines are sixty years old. The winemaking involves fermentation and maceration without inoculation of yeast and sulfur; aging lasts for twenty months and takes place in barrels of 400 liters, then the wine rests in about 1,800 bottles produced before it is put on the market .
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.