Langhe Rosso 2014 - RoagnaData sheet
- Winery: Roagna
- Denomination: Langhe Rosso Doc
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: In wooden vats for 10 days. The ancient maceration technique of the submerged cap splint is then applied, which lasts for at least 2 months.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In a neutral oak barrel for about five years.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 18 °C
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2040
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Roagna's Langhe Rosso DOC 2014 in its own vineyards located between the area of Serralunga d'Alba (Rocche del Falletto) and that of Barbaresco (Pajè). It is a wine that Roagna has "created" for a younger and more carefree consumption than its Barbaresco and Barolo, in fact the macerations and refinements have been reduced compared to the other wines of the company. This does not detract from its importance, tannic structure, longevity and adherence to the wine.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.