Barbera d'Alba 2014 - RoagnaData sheet
- Winery: Roagna
- Denomination: DOC Barbera d'Alba
- Variety: 100% Barbera
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Fermentation takes place exclusively in wooden vats for 10 days. Subsequently, the ancient maceration technique of the submerged cap splint is applied, which lasts for at least 2 and a half months.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In a neutral oak barrel for about five years.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 17-18°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 2000
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2031
- Our judgment: 90/100
Roagna's Barbera d'Alba DOC 2014 grows in the vineyards owned by Pira in Castiglione Falletto with south-east exposure on the Serralunga side. It is a vine that we can now define as historic for Roagna as it was purchased in 1989 and with a planted area of 0.34 ha. The number of annual bottles is usually around 2000 specimens.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.