Langhe Nebbiolo Coste 2018 - Ferdinando PrincipianoData sheet
- Winery: Principiano Ferdinando
- Denomination: DOC Langhe Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Production area: Monforte d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Fermentation and maceration last from two to three weeks without inoculation of yeasts and in the absence of sulfur addition
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: ten months takes place in stainless steel tanks and then in about 10,000 bottles produced.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
It comes from Nebbiolo grapes ripened at 350 meters above sea level, coming from a hectare of vines with forty years of age exposed to south-east and south-west, located mainly in Le Coste di Monforte d'Alba, to which adds a small percentage of grapes from the Boscareto of Serralunga d'Alba. Fermentation and maceration last from two to three weeks without inoculation of yeasts and in the absence of added sulfur. The ten-month refinement takes place in stainless steel tanks and then in the approximately 10,000 bottles produced.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.