Barbaresco Asili Riserva 2011 - Az. Agr. FallettoData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Falletto - Bruno Giacosa
- Denomination: Barbaresco Riserva DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Fermentation in cement tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In large oak barrels for 48 months.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16° C
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 96/100 Stephen Tanzer, 94/100 Wine Spectator e Cellar Tracker, 92/100 Luca Gardini
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2038
- Our judgment: 94/100 Superb Wine
Produced exclusively from Nebbiolo grapes from the Municipality of Barbaresco, in the renowned cru Asili. The harvest is manual and takes place in October, in the cellar cement tanks are used for fermentation, the same happens with indigenous yeasts with a maceration duration of three weeks. Once the fermentation is complete, the wine is aged in large oak barrels for 48 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 25 loyalty points. Your cart will total 25 points that can be converted into a voucher of 5,00 €.