Montevertine 2013 - Az. Agr. MontevertineData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Montevertine
- Denomination: Toscana IGT
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 90% Sangiovese, 5% Canaiolo, 5% Colorino
- Production area: Radda in Chianti (SI)
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Alcoholic fermentation (25 days) and malolactic fermentation take place in cement tanks.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In barrels of 10-18 hl for 24 months. Before being marketed, it is aged for six months in the bottle.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 94/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 92/100 Falstaff Magazin, 90/100 Cellar Tracker
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2030
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
It was born in the Municipality of Radda in Chianti, heart of the Chianti Classico, from vineyards planted in 1982 and placed at 425 meters high. The 2.5 hectares of vineyard with south-south-east exposure are included in the Montevertine vineyard from which the wine takes its name. Alcoholic fermentation (25 days) and malolactic fermentation take place through the use of indigenous yeasts in cement tanks, aging and elevation take place in barrels of 10-18 hl for 24 months. Before being marketed, it is aged for six months in the bottle.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.