Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Morgeot Rouge 2017 - Domaine Vincent DancerData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Vincent Dancer
- Denomination: AOC Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chassagne-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Pièce
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown and grown in Chassagne Montrachet in the classified and renowned Morgeot Premier Cru vineyard, on soils are very calcareous. The terroir and the 2017 vintage give us back aromas of acacia that blend with hazelnut and fresh butter. This wine offers a deep minerality but at the same time it is soft and pleasant.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.