SAINT JOSEPH PITROU AOC 2014 DOMAINE DARD & RIBOData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Dard & Ribo
- Denomination: St-Joseph AOC
- Nation: France
- Variety: Syrah 100%
- Region: Valley of the Rhone
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Biodynamic Regime - Natural Philosophy
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Casks medium and small
- Match with: Meats
Saint-Joseph Pitrou 2014 Domaine Dard & Ribo comes from Syrah grapes grown in a vineyard of less than one hectare; Pitrou is the name of the previous owner of the land. In the cellar the grapes are 90% de-stemmed, the other not destemmed 10% favor a spontaneous fermentation without selected yeasts; maceration lasts 20 days and aging took place in 500 liter barrels for 24 months, followed by a very long aging in glass.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.