Bourgogne Rouge Bedeau 2018 - Frederic CossardData sheet
- Winery: Domaine de Chassorney - Frederic Cossard
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Pinot Noir
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Saint-Romain
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: The vinification is traditional
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In new barriques for up to 3 years
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 90/100
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes. The grapes are purchased in vineyards that respect Frederic Cossard's philosophy, ie where herbicides and chemicals are banned and "natural" viticulture is practiced. The harvest is manual, with selection of the best grapes; the vinification is traditional. The wine is raised in new barriques up to a maximum of 3 years.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.