Rossese di Dolceacqua Superiore Luvaira 2017 - Tenuta AnfossoData sheet
- Winery: Tenuta Anfosso
- Denomination: DOC Rossese di Dolceacqua
- Variety: 100% Rossese
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Soldano (IM)
- Region: Liguria
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13.5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: A part of the initial grapes is not de-stemmed, in percentages that can vary according to vintage from 50% to 60%; fermentation on the skins for about 12/15 days at a constant temperature of 26 ° / 28 ° C.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 12 months in steel tanks and 8 months of bottle aging.
- Match with: Game, red meats, lamb, typical cuisine, cheeses.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 1300
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Rossese grapes grown in San Biagio alla Cima in the Luvaira vineyard, consisting of 25,000 square meters of vineyards; it is undoubtedly considered one of the most important Cru of Rossese Dolceacqua Doc. The exposure looks to the south-east and to the west, the land is positioned in strips with slopes of up to 60% and its structure varies from site to site. In the vineyard, thinning of the grapes is carried out on the plants with centenary vineyards for a total yield of 40 quintals per hectare.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.