Rossese di Dolceacqua Superiore 2018 - Tenuta AnfossoData sheet
- Winery: Tenuta Anfosso
- Denomination: DOC Rossese di Dolceacqua Superiore
- Variety: 100% Rossese
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Soldano (IM)
- Region: Liguria
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Part of the initial grapes are not de-stemmed, in percentages that may vary according to the vintage from 20% to 30%; fermentation on the skins for about 12/15 days at a constant temperature of 26 ° / 28 ° C.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 11 months in steel tanks and at least three months in the bottle.
- Match with: Game, red meats, lamb, typical cuisine, fatty fish dishes.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 12000
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
It comes from Rossese grapes grown in Soldano in the Poggio Pini vineyard and in San Biagio della Cima in the Luvaira vineyard from the youngest vines (about 30 years) with yields of around 70 quintals per hectare. The land is positioned in bands with slopes of up to 60% and its structure varies from site to site.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.