Crozes-Hermitage C'est Les Printeps 2019 - Domaine Dard & RiboData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Dard & Ribo
- Denomination: AOC Crozes-Hermitage Rouge
- Variety: 100% Syrah
- Nation: France
- Production area: Mercurol-Veaunes
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2019
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Biodynamic Regime - Natural Philosophy
- Vinification: In the cellar the grapes are 90% de-stemmed, the remaining non-de-stemmed part will favor spontaneous fermentation. Macerations last 20 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In 500-liter barrels for 12-14 months
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2034
- Our judgment: 91/100
The Crozes-Hermitage 2019 of the Domaine Dard & Ribo comes from Syrah grapes grown in the owned vineyards located in the municipality of the same name and conducted in Biodynamic. The soils are clayey and red. In the cellar the bunches are 90% de-stemmed, the remainder not de-stemmed will favor a spontaneous fermentation without selected yeasts; the macerations last 20 days and the refinement takes place in 500-liter barrels for 12-14 months. No filtration.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.