Barolo Riserva Bricco Boschis Vigna San Giuseppe 2013 - CavallottoData sheet
- Winery: Cavallotto Fratelli - Tenuta vitivinicola Bricco Boschis
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo Riserva
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Semi-submerged cap maceration for 30 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In Slavonian oak barrels for 42 months then one year in the bottle
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 95/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 93/100 Cellar Tracker, 17/20 Jancis Robinson
- Annual Bottles Produced: Circa 9200
- Ideal consumption: From 2022 to 2050
- Our judgment: 94/100 Superb Wine
This Barolo comes from the Bricco Boschis Cru, more precisely from the Colle Sud Ovest vineyard, the Punta Marcello vineyard and the San Giuseppe vineyard, with South-East, South and South-West views; the vines are trained in classic Guyot. The vinification is activated by natural yeasts, a semi-submerged cap maceration is carried out for 30 days and a traditional aging in Slavonian oak barrels for 42 months. Before being marketed, it rests in glass for a year.
By buying this product you can collect up to 13 loyalty points. Your cart will total 13 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,60 €.