Bourgogne Pinot Noir Eclat de Calcaire 2017 - Domaine Pierre GirardinData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Pierre Girardin
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Pinot Noir
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Meursault
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 12,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: One year in 12% new oak barrels before being bottled unrefined and unfiltered.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Excellent with cured meats, meat dishes of different cooking, tasty pasta dishes, game.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown and grown in Meursault. It is a wine with excellent evolutionary potential. Pierre cultivates the vineyard with organic culture letting fermentation be carried out by indigenous yeasts.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.